• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ticket in Florida

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

iskigordon

What is the name of your state? NJ

I got a ticket in Broward County Florida for speeding in a School Zone. I was visiting there and was on my way to the airport to return to NJ. I did not see the sign asand was unfamilair with the street, but none the less now have to deal with the ticket. :(

Can anyone tell me if the points will follow me back to NJ. Also FL offers a no point option if you attend the driving school. If I do this will I not get points in NJ? Any advice is appreciated.

lwpat

Florida Traffic School

Florida Traffic School

You need to contact the clerk of court to see if this is an option. Many states will not allow traffic school for speeding in a school zone or for out of state drivers. In addition traffic school will not help if they send the information back to NJ. You are not worried about your points in Florida.

Call the clerk of court and ask if you can take an oline traffic school and the ticket not be reported back to NJ. Be sure to get her name and confirm in writing.

Here is a link to an Online Florida Traffic School for more information

http://www.trafficschoolonline.com/?lcode=4013

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">