• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ticket law for a juvenile

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bingonator

In the state of Indiana is it legal to write a ticket to a minor of the age 15? also they sent him by mistake to the superior court instead of juvenile court, would this be a mistrial.

M

mwr

underage driver

I am going thru the same thing here in va., I think that they can indeed ticket them, and as far as the wrong court room....... it will probably be called a Typo, and proceed to the Proper Court Room and Judge??? I am waiting the answer to your question from the "professional's", hoping it helps me.

racer72

Yes, it is legal to cite minors and they can be required to attend a superior court. This would be especially true if the citation was for a traffic offense. Juvinile courts do not deal with traffic citations.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">