• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ticket not showing up in system

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sciontc89

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CALIFORNIA
hey you guys last month I got a cell phone ticket(i know i know) and I've been checking up on it in the online system but nothing is coming up, I also called the court, used the automated system but still nothing. I also have not received anything in the mail.

When I try to speak to someone they say to call back later cause they are busy, I've done that for two days already and still cant get through. It's already pass the 21 day mark it states to wait.

So what happens if the ticket doesn't show up in the system?
I don't want to go to jail or have a warrant out for me :/ PLEASE HELP

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
If it doesn't show up, you make sure that you show up on court on the day indicated. You will want the clerk to verify and note that you DID show up. However, I suspect it will get in to the system before your court date.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">