• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ticket for sitting in own driveway

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

AlexiaAnn

What is the name of your state? missouri
My fiance was in our driveway we where listening to the radio he had just back down the driveway and pulled forward when the DEA officer pulled in and he didn't at the time give him any ticket we found out a coupe of days later. How can they do this? Please help me to understand thank you

HomeGuru

AlexiaAnn said:
My fiance was in our driveway we where listening to the radio he had just back down the driveway and pulled forward when the DEA officer pulled in and he didn't at the time give him any ticket we found out a coupe of days later. How can they do this? Please help me to understand thank you

**A: DEA officers do not give traffic tickets. What is the complete story?

S

seniorjudge

AlexiaAnn said:
Where in Missouri did this happen?

zippysgoddess

T'would appear he was having trouble negotiatin' that thar driveway, I mean he "had just back down the driveway and pulled forward."

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">