• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ticket without officer witnessing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dosceola

What is the name of your state? Arizona

Hi. I got a ticket for driving on suspended,revoked, license. And officer never saw me driving. he came to my house 30 min later because of altercation with another driver and gave me ticket. He never gave miranda rights before he started asking about me driving. Nothing else was talked about and nothing happened with reason he came to house in first place. Can i go for dismissel of case based on these facts?
Thanks for reading.

racer72

Can i go for dismissel of case based on these facts?
Sure you can. Will it happen? Hard to say. Depends on how credible the witness is. As far as your rights, you were not under arrest, the officer does not have to read you your rights and he can ask all the questions he wants.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">