• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ticketed for 46/35 can this be dismissed in court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

shiquanda

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia. I was citied for speeding but I believe the officer was wrong. He stated he was not obligated to show me the laser gun. The speeding sign was about 600 ft away it was dark and I was making a curving turn. My car showed I was doing 27 mph...should I take this to court

Should you?

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia. I was citied for speeding but I believe the officer was wrong. He stated he was not obligated to show me the laser gun. The speeding sign was about 600 ft away it was dark and I was making a curving turn. My car showed I was doing 27 mph...should I take this to court

Soooo, the reason(s) you want this speedin tickit dimiss becuz it was'nt your fallt.
the cop got it all wrong. an he say he not obligated to show u his lazer gun.
and you coudnt see the speeding sign 600 ft away becuz it was dark and the car was makin a curving turn and showed you you was doing 27mph....

Should you take this to court? Well, no.
I really don't think you should take this to court.

But if you do go,..
don't explain it like you did here or you might find yourself taking public transportation for a long long time..:rolleyes:.
Good Luck....:)
..__________________
~ Helping to rid the world of stupidity,
Starting with my own.

Last edited:

FlyingRon

None of what you say is exculpatory. If you've not used a nolo (recently) you can avoid the point, but you're not getting the charge "dismissed."

TigerD

Just an observation: 46 mph is about 27kph. Are you sure you were reading the right scale?

TD

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">