• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ticketed while driving on bus lane

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dzkid82

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY, Staten Island

After someone almost rear ended me on the SI Expressway, while driving in congested traffic, I veered off the lane and onto the bus only lane to avoid the accident. I tried to immediately pull back on to the access road, but the congested traffic prevented me from doing so. I drove at about 15mph on the bus lane trying to find an opening, but was shortly pulled over and ticketed for driving on the bus lane. What to do? Judge denied, Appeal denied, should I filed Federal Appeal? Thanks.

You Are Guilty

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY, Staten Island

After someone almost rear ended me on the SI Expressway, while driving in congested traffic, I veered off the lane and onto the bus only lane to avoid the accident. I tried to immediately pull back on to the access road, but the congested traffic prevented me from doing so. I drove at about 15mph on the bus lane trying to find an opening, but was shortly pulled over and ticketed for driving on the bus lane. What to do? Judge denied, Appeal denied, should I filed Federal Appeal? Thanks.
Just wanted to say thanks for the laugh this morning, I needed it!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">