• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Traffic Citation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

[email protected]

What is the name of your state? Texas.

I received a warning ticket for speeding but was informed to call the Municipal Court Judge about my DL's address being incorrect and for failing to report change of address..Is there a monetary fine involved on this???

ceara19

What is the name of your state? Texas.

I received a warning ticket for speeding but was informed to call the Municipal Court Judge about my DL's address being incorrect and for failing to report change of address..Is there a monetary fine involved on this???
Exactly what does the ticket say? It is quite possible that you received a WARNING for speeding and an actual TICKET for the incorrect address. Many times the fine for things like this are waived if you fix the problem and show proof within a certain length of time. But take care of it quickly, the time limit is usually only 7-10 days.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">