• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Traffic Court for exceeding 100mph

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

Wells03

What is the name of your state? California

Tomorrow I have to go to court for a speeding ticket for exceeding 100mph. I have never been to court before so I don't know what to expect. It is a mandatory court appearance -- will the officer who gave me the ticket definitely be there? What exactly happens during the proceedings. The ticket says that I can request community service instead of the fine. Does anyone have any advice on how to convince the judge to give me that or anyone who can tell me what the court proceeding will be like.
Thanks!

spawn_x

You're in california?

Hehehe. You're f---ed.

I believe its a 12xx.00 something dollar fine that is NOT up to the judge's discretion (its set by law). You may also be convicted of reckless driving and traffic school may not be an option..

All I can say is good luck.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Wells03 said:
What is the name of your state? California

Tomorrow I have to go to court for a speeding ticket for exceeding 100mph. I have never been to court before so I don't know what to expect. It is a mandatory court appearance -- will the officer who gave me the ticket definitely be there? What exactly happens during the proceedings. The ticket says that I can request community service instead of the fine. Does anyone have any advice on how to convince the judge to give me that or anyone who can tell me what the court proceeding will be like.
Thanks!

TOP 10 Thoughts You Have When Exceeding 100 mph In California - -

NUMBER 10: "Oh my god, the bag of groceries is still on the roof!"

NUMBER 9: "Wonder if I could make it over to Wendy's drive-thru and back and still win?"

NUMBER 8: "Just a little bit faster, and I'll be home in time to read IAAL's next Top 10 List."

NUMBER 7: "Oh great, the only tape I have is Lionel Richie."

NUMBER 6: "Tie-fighters, nine o-clock! Punch it, Chewie!"

NUMBER 5: "If I turn around and you don't have that seat belt on, so help me I'll punch a hole in you."

NUMBER 4: "Gee, maybe I shouldn't have had all that Nyquil."

NUMBER 3: "Why is my pit crew charging me over $2.00 a gallon?"

NUMBER 2: California Highway Patrol officers won't give you speeding ticket if you say you're on a "bad trip".

AND NOW, the NUMBER ONE Thought You Have When Exceeding 100 mph In California - -

"Speed limits are for sissies"

IAAL

S

Silver91

ok homeguru

Ralph Nader would find you rather charming.

" Please don't feed the machine"

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">