• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Traffic problems from 16 years ago

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

johnb23

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I am requesting ths on behalf of my son. He is a resident of Ohio, but the supposed traffic violation is from the state of Pennsylvania dating back to 1992. It is part of the new NDR that states are participating in. When he went to renew his license in Ohio they said he had a violation from 1992 in Pa. He does not recall having his license suspended. The dmv of pa says they sent it in 1992 but said they did not have to send it registered mail to verify my son received it. My son needs to dreve because he is in a sles positipn for his job as a financial advisor and has several home appointments with clients each day. Is there no statue of limitations on this? What recourse does he have?

seniorjudge

Q: Is there no statue of limitations on this?

A: Yes and it stopped running the instant he got the ticket.

Q: What recourse does he have?

A: Do whatever it takes to get his license back.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">