• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

traffic ticket need advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sim113

What is the name of your state?texas hello iwas wondering what to do on a ticket that could go into warrant status in a week or so i never went to court never received a ticket in my life before so i just set up payment arrangements but was not able to make first payment due to financials reasons not to say i cant pay the fine at all but these people is not trying to hear that the payment arrangemnets was 50 every 2 weeks i even offered to pay 100 next friday but they told me that if i did not make a payment that my tickets would go off the payment plan and the whole amount will become due immediatley and if not paid in a matter of days a warrant will be issued..what should i do????

JETX

sim113 said:
what should i do????
Four things.
1) Pay the ticket as you PROMISED.
2) Learn how to use sentences and paragraphs.
3) Learn how to use capital letters when appropriate.
4) And if you don't pay the ticket, always ALWAYS carry a toothbrush and change of underwear wherever you are. No telling when the police might pick you up on that warrant.

JETX said:
Four things.
1) Pay the ticket as you PROMISED.
2) Learn how to use sentences and paragraphs.
3) Learn how to use capital letters when appropriate.
4) And if you don't pay the ticket, always ALWAYS carry a toothbrush and change of underwear wherever you are. No telling when the police might pick you up on that warrant.
I couldnt agree moe that if some type of sentence structure was used in the original post that it would be so much easier to read I thought our schools were teaching this But I guess due to many budget problems I can only assume spelling and english have been taken away from our classrooms Instead of teaching our language thy must be politically correct and must be only teaching foreign languages But its okay as long as the student is there for the last day of school we in America will go ahead and graduate them Motivating huh?

Thanks Jetx, for pointing out exactly what I was thinking while I as reading the post. :) :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">