• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Traffic Ticket/Suspended License

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

chrismedina

What is the name of your state? Colorado

about 3 weeks ago I was ticketed for being in a bus lane, at that time I discovered that my insurance card wasn't up dated. I recently recieved the insurance card in the mail I was and am covered. I'm scheduled to appear in court for proof of ins. August 5th

Over the 4th of July weekend I was traveling to Albequerqe New Mexico and was stopped in Sante Fe for speeding, the officer fined me and told me that my license was revoked/suspended. I am scheduled to appear in court August 8th

In winter of 1998 I got a DUI this matter was resolved and after that my license was reinstated spring 1999. I currently have that license and am insured.

What will happen when I go to court in Colorado? Will I go to jail?
I didn't know my license was revoked. or why? The Denver motor Vehicle has been of no help.

Am I eligible to recieve another type of License if my current Lic is suspended???

I'm in contact with the judge in New Mexico and am trying to settle that matter with out having to travel to N.M.

What are my options in regards to preparing myself to go to court?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">