• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Traffic ticket while on probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jayinpa43

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

10 months into a one year term of unsupervisd ARD pre trial diversion probation in the state of PA. Not had any problems with my probation to this point and have paid all my fines. Got a traffic ticket today for running a stop sign. Have a clean driving record and not on probation for a driving related offense. Notified probation about this issue. What are the chances they would revoke my probation for this type of issue? My probation agreement says a new arrest of conviction violates the term of this agreement. I wasant arrested so Im good as far as that goes but if I am convicted of running the stop sign will I be kicked out of the ARD program?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">