• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Traffic Violation - Out of State. (MD homestate, Violation in NYC)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mondomon

What is the name of your state? MD.

I have a MD license and currently reside in MD. This past weekend I got a traffic violation in NYC for "Disobeying a No Right Turn Sign" section 1111. The cop waved me down after I turned and wrote a citation, but on the ticket there is no definative payment amount. I want to send payment, but I am not sure how much. Also, will this be reported back to the MD DMV? One more question, the officer inncorectly described the body type of my vehicle. It is an Audi A3, which is listed as a wagon, but the officer put down a sedan, do I have a case of the ticket being dismissed?

Thanks.

Last edited:

seniorjudge

mondomon said:
What is the name of your state? MD.

I have a MD license and currently reside in MD. This past weekend I got a traffic violation in NYC for "Disobeying a No Right Turn Sign" section 1111. The cop waved me down after I turned and wrote a citation, but on the ticket there is no definative payment amount. I want to send payment, but I am not sure how much. Also, will this be reported back to the MD DMV? One more question, the officer inncorectly described the body type of my vehicle. It is an Audi A3, which is listed as a wagon, but the officer put down a sedan, do I have a case of the ticket being dismissed?

Thanks.
Q: Also, will this be reported back to the MD DMV?

A: Yes.

Q: One more question, the officer inncorectly described the body type of my vehicle. It is an Audi A3, which is listed as a wagon, but the officer put down a sedan, do I have a case of the ticket being dismissed?

A: No.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">