What is the name of your state? Texas

I received a Wrong way on a One way street ticket about 4 months ago in Hickory Creek, TX. I had to. I was stuck in a dead end and the only way was to go that way. I requested a Trial by jury, not sure if that was smart or not. They sent me a letter letting me know the date and to be ready to present my case. I thought I was able to ask the jury question to eleminate any and choose 6? What are my right to a trial by jury?

Kind regards,

Chad Scott