• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

triwll

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lanin

What is the name of your state?0d;
I got a ticket i plead not guilty because I was reasonablmsafe and had backup.the police officer and other driver were not held responsble for there errors.The other 2 cases ahead of me had good andand they fair trial was anything but.How do I appeal to get a fair trial.

S

seniorjudge

lanin said:
I got a ticket i plead not guilty because I was reasonablmsafe and had backup.the police officer and other driver were not held responsble for there errors.The other 2 cases ahead of me had good andand they fair trial was anything but.How do I appeal to get a fair trial.
0d is not a state of the United States so no one here can help you. Good luck in your country!

parrotmom

lanin said:

Huh???

You sure have a time running into the law don't you?

Curt581

parrotmom said:
I can't wait to see what I run into when I get into the Police Dept....
(chuckle)

It's the Greatest Show on Earth.... and the best part...

SHHHH! Don't tell anyone...

They PAY you !

parrotmom

Curt581 said:
(chuckle)

It's the Greatest Show on Earth.... and the best part...

SHHHH! Don't tell anyone...

They PAY you !

LOL! I can't wait....I may not see as much as everyone else does, I'll be in a self contained room...dispatching. But believe me, I'm looking forward to it. I actually had to call the police today, looked like some crack heads at my door panhandleing for money. Weirdos...

Curt581

CdwJava said:
They DO!?

Dang it! I KNEW there's been something I've been missing! ;)

- Carl
Yet another example. I keep telling my co-workers that sewing stripes on your sleeve has been linked to cases of C.R.S.

Tragic, I tell ya. How many good cops have to fall victim to this insidious disease?

Parrotmom, don't let it happen to you.

(Can't Remember Sh*t)

zippysgoddess

parrotmom, do you have children? I have a theory the the CRS syndrome comes with parenthood.

I have a friend who is a dispatcher here in PA. He loves his job.

Thank you, Curt, for explaining this post. That makes a lot more sense.

parrotmom

zippysgoddess said:
parrotmom, do you have children? I have a theory the the CRS syndrome comes with parenthood.

I do as a matter of fact.........2 of them, and I do agree with that theory totally!

I hope I'll enjoy the dispatch position, still going through all the tape right now...next step is the polygraph! :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">