• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trust!!!???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dorenelee

What is the name of your state?IllinoisMy 17 year old son lets 3 passengers out of my Jeep One passenger decides to take a few steps from car then run back to passenger side open window. She must have slid under car when my son put the car in gear and proceeded to make a right hand turn. Yes, she had been acting very hyper previously A witness on a front porch said my son did not speed away. My son feels the bump and stops the car She is consious and says several times it was not his fault and admits she ran back to the car. There is a chance the passenger in front was holding her ??Is my insurance liable?Should I get lawyer? Mysons rates will go sooo high and the only wrong he did was choosing a bad passenger. HELP!!there was no ticket and I just want to make sure my insurance company is doing all they can for me.There were 6 teens. driver, passenger infront, passenger inback behind driver, 3 on foot. (1 running back to car) 1 person on front porch. But of course the neighbor wasn't watching completely!! He thought he saw her being caught on the car But the one's in the car and walking say she left and started walking away. Then came back.The insurance seems to be listening to the neighbor even though the girl hit said to the police that she ran after the car If I just wait to see what happens--it may not be A fair decision..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">