• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

two tickets in one week

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

christiel

What is the name of your state? Texas
I received a "failure to stop at stop sign" on Sunday and a speeding ticket the following Saturday (bad luck). In two different counties. Both have said that I can take defensive driving since I have not taken it in the last year and I am not currently taking it. Do I have to take the course twice? Or can I take it once? If so, how do I get both of them the certificate that they need? Thank you so much.

Last edited:

stephenk

Unless the traffic school you go to signs both certificates (unlikely since they can lose their contract to do traffic school), you will be allowed to go to traffic school for one ticket and the other you can either fight or pay.

C

christiel

Thank you for the info. I wasn't sure how that all worked. I appreciate your help. Have a great day.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">