• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unfair speeding ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

allieheath

What is the name of your state? I live in Massachusetts, but the ticket was issued in Florida. I feel I was victimize for having out-of-state plates.

allieheath

I thought this forum was supposed to be helpful

No, I was not speeding and I don't feel like tourists should be allowed to do whatever the hell they want to do!
As a matter of fact, I was driving IN TRAFFIC! The speed limit was changing from 70mph to 65mph. The officer wrote my ticket up for doing 81mph in a 65mph!!!!!!!!!
That's reckless driving with a fine of $188.50!
I am not a reckless driver. I do admit that I occasionally take my 5mph over, but that's it!
Furthermore, this was my first time driving in Florida and I don't even know where I'm going!
If you have any HELPFUL advice, I would appreciate that.
If you're just bored and making lame comments, move on to the next forum and don't waste my time.
Thank you

Silverplum

No, I was not speeding and I don't feel like tourists should be allowed to do whatever the hell they want to do!
As a matter of fact, I was driving IN TRAFFIC! The speed limit was changing from 70mph to 65mph. The officer wrote my ticket up for doing 81mph in a 65mph!!!!!!!!!
That's reckless driving with a fine of $188.50!
I am not a reckless driver. I do admit that I occasionally take my 5mph over, but that's it!
Furthermore, this was my first time driving in Florida and I don't even know where I'm going!
If you have any HELPFUL advice, I would appreciate that.
If you're just bored and making lame comments, move on to the next forum and don't waste my time.
Thank you
Sitting in the forum,
Wasting your time.
:rolleyes:
Hanging in the forum,
Wasting your time.
Bumming you out,
Wasting your time.
Ruining your control-freak day,
Wasting your time.
:p;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">