• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Uniform Traffic Ticket in Stafford, NY

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Massdriver

I am from Mass.
I was issued a Uniform Traffic Ticket in Stafford, NY. I intend to Plea Guilty and pay the fine but the ticket does not show any $ amount. How do i find that? Also, can I pay online by a card or have to post a cheque? Thanks for your reply in advance.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I am from Mass.
I was issued a Uniform Traffic Ticket in Stafford, NY. I intend to Plea Guilty and pay the fine but the ticket does not show any $ amount. How do i find that? Also, can I pay online by a card or have to post a cheque? Thanks for your reply in advance.
Call the court and ask.

Massdriver

There was no phone number either. I googled for Stafford Court and got this number. I called and they are on a holiday and will open on July 6th.
I did not look at the ticket untill now. The Speed was 83 on a 65 Zone. Any help on the amount and also if it can be paid over the phone/online.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">