• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Uninspected Vehicle

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I was stopped at the end of August for an expired inspection. Since then we have got it inspected. The problem is that the court date was September 27th. The trooper told me to go to court between the hours of 9am-3pm and show them I got it inspected and they will throw it out. Well, I forgot all about it and missed the court date. What do I do? What will happen? Will they have a warrant for me?

P

peter

That was STOOOOOOOPPPPPID to miss the date what was so important you forgot...were you getting high and DUH i forgot?

Get to the courthouse and straigten it out, chances are you wil get a leter from Motor vehicles cancelling your registartion...so go to Motor Vehicles on Monday, and the Courthouse and BRING MONEY, or have a credit card to pay them whatever they want to fix this!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">