• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Uninsured motorist

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

edison1978

What is the name of your state? NJ

I was pulled over for expired registration and as it turns out my insurance had expired. Up untill recently, my father had been managing my auto docs in my name. I came to find that I had been without insurance since July of 02 on nonrenual. I read the last thread on this topic and I agree that I should just own up to my responsiblities, however state law requires mandatory 1 year loss of license and that is just for first offence. I'm not truly looking for a way out. I would really like to know if it is possible to plea bargain. A loss of driving privilages for a year is a tough price to pay for being unresponible for paperwork.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">