• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unlisenced driver Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Daniel09

Im from Upstate New York and i have a issue with a outstaning Unlisenced operator ticket that stems back to summer 07'. Well i went to court on my own reconisence and i was told by the Judge i had a Non Guilty Plea on behalf of the court,and that she wanted me to come back to be infront of the D.A. in a month,even tho i told them i wanted to plea guilty.Is there anyway of speeding up this process,do to the new ajourned date conflicts prior important arrangements as in im moving outta state on Sat. Oct.5th 2009

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Firstly, it would help if you learned how to spell. Maybe that's why you didn't pass the written test?

Anyway, NOW you want to speed up the process, after ignoring the ticket since 2007?

Go to the court in person, go to the clerk's window and pay the fine. That will be the end of the story.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">