• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unpaid ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kailo524

l have an unpaid speeding ticket form the state of Oregon about 2 or3 years already. now l need to get a police clearance ( background check ) from the state police department. will it effect my background check? has it become a criminal charge after that long? how can l take care of the ticket now? what is my situation? how should l handle it?

seniorjudge

kailo524 said:
l have an unpaid speeding ticket form the state of Oregon about 2 or3 years already. now l need to get a police clearance ( background check ) from the state police department. will it effect my background check? has it become a criminal charge after that long? how can l take care of the ticket now? what is my situation? how should l handle it?
Q: how can l take care of the ticket now?

A: Surrender.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">