• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unpaid ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jerrymayabb

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?Michigan
I recieved a ticket in Michigan and was supposed to have it paid by October 15th. All of it was paid except for $50, and I recieved a letter in the mail for a show cause hearing. I moved to Texas to find work and because the wife and I split up. I sent the 50 in the mail today, The hearing is for november 23rd do I need to do anything, because I cant afford to go all the way to Michigan again. I also owe about 350 on another ticket I have to pay for, can I make arrangements through the mail for this? I want to be done with this so I can get my license unsuspended and drive again.

I_Got_Banned

The questions you are asking can only be answered definitively by the court where you are schedule to appear or make payment. Call the court clerk and find out.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">