• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unsafe lane movement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LCplGupton

I am in Alabama and passed a Nissan Maxima, which turned out to be a cop. I cut him off a little, by that I mean when I got over I was accelerating and my rear bumper was a little close to his front bumper, but he didn't need to brake or take any defensive action. Is there any way that I can fight this? He was in a Nissan Maxima and pulled me over with regular Alabama plates. Any ideas?

Thanks

Last edited:

VeronicaLodge

I'm not sure what your gripe is with your ticket? You yourself describe a maneuver that befits the ticket. So you are just mad that the cob didn't make himself known to you. You would never have driven like that if you had known he was a cop. but if he was just joe citizen you have no issue driving dangerously?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">