• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Use of garage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

zsazsuka

From California, Mission viejo,

In the CC&R for our condominium the parking restriction say:
"The garage & carports shall be used for parking vehicle only. There must be space available in every garage and carport for parking of at least one full size automobile.

Can I park my trailer with a jetski in the garage ?

V

Vincent Cosent

I would think no due to a trailer not being a vehicle. What do they say?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Vincent Cosent said:
I would think no due to a trailer not being a vehicle. What do they say?
My response:

Vincent, why do you even bother?

You're wrong again. But, like I said, the questions you answer are really quite inert, and your answers are not likely to hurt anyone, whether you're correct or wrong. Just like our writer's question.

But, all it would take is just a little bit of research, or knowledge like I have, for you to answer properly - - to at least give our writer a correct answer. If you're going to bother answering questions, why not give the correct answer? So, the question is begged, if you're going to give an incorrect answer Vincent, why do you bother at all?

Here's the correct answer, because under the definition that our writer gave, he can park his trailer in his garage, to wit:

California Vehicle Code section 630.
A "trailer" is a vehicle designed for carrying persons or property on its own structure and for being drawn by a motor vehicle and so constructed that no part of its weight rests upon any other vehicle.

Under California law, a trailer is a "vehicle." Vincent, you really are an idiot - - so, give it up.

IAAL

V

Vincent Cosent

I like halkerts answer better as it dosent take him three football fields to explain unlike our legal expert IAAL.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Vincent Cosent said:
I like halkerts answer better as it dosent take him three football fields to explain unlike our legal expert IAAL.
My response:

Ooooooh. A "half-witty" retort. How long did it take you to think of that one?

Also, I've noticed on at least three occasions that you have misspelled the same word - - it's spelled "doesn't."

IAAL

Last edited:
V

Vincent Cosent

Now turn your spell check off and spell good night. Or do you have to research that?

JETX

Vincent Cosent said:

descent convent: While we are spell-checking.... the correct spelling is Halket. And most of us know to capitalize the first letter of a persons name.....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">