• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

V.c. 22350

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tgrafix

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

I'd like some help with what the ticket says, I got a ticket on 7/1/08 when the cell phone law went into effect - it was in the morning - light traffic and the officer showed me this gun which he used. I can't find anywhere where it states radar so not sure how to go about the TBD. He said I was going 49 in a 35.

Ticket says 22350 V.C. L/B 2 est 45+135
L(not sure): 13639 I: 49 D= 326'
Pass O/V

Area of Occ: Voy 5

Officer on motorcycle and this occurred in Van Nuys

Can't understand his notes but don't see any notes on the traffic conditions nor whether he used a radar gun or what that gun was that he showed me. Would appreciate some help as well as to find out how to proceed with the trial by declaration.

Thanks a bunch in advance

JIMinCA

There are a ton of threads talking about beating a 22350. Do a search and ask specific questions. Hint... the first thing to do is get a copy of the speed survey.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">