• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Very Confused! In Idaho

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

CKAnna

On June 15, 2000 I was pulled over due to the fact I did not stop at a stop sign.
I was just leaving Intermountain psycatric Hospital, driving down Allumbaugh towards Franklin. Unaware that there was a stop sign (railroad track)there, I proceeded through to the stop light. Then turned right onto Franklin. Next thing I know, I looked into my mirror and there was lights flashing. I proceeded to pull over. I complied with all his instructions. When he came back to my car sure enough I was having a panic attack. Was so tramitazed by that I was not able to drive for a full month. Thank goodness I had a grocercy store close by.
One thing he did was make me aware that there was a stop sign there at the railroad crossing. So I let my friends know about this stop sign.
My good driving record, that I have no prior traffic citations.

I had traffic court on Sept 6, 2000 at 8:30 am.
I can not efford the effect of what this ticket will cost me both in insurance and points on my driving record. This was just an Infraction do to filure to stop at a stop sign at a railroad crossing. No warning at all.

Will here is how it turn out: I ended up paying $163.50 because it was a thing known as ?? Bond. (Prosecutor was the one who suggested it) As far as I understand it, that I was neither innocent or guilty. That I still have a clean record. The prosecutor and the judge tried to explain it to me. I was in no state of mind to fully understand anything. The judge said next time I should have a lawyer with me.
My ticket was only 53.00, 3 point driving record. Personally I did not understand what were my options and the outcome. A week before I got my ticket- present day I have a very hard time comprehending or to make a rational decision. Psychiatric medications can play havic with a persons mind.
One thing is that I have been going through a lot in the last three months. Because in June I was being over medicated by my psychiatrist then was reduced. Three and a half weeks ago I was taken off Paxil which
I had major withdraw symptoms, that last two weeks. But it takes quite awhile to fully get over the symptoms.

[This message has been edited by CKAnna (edited September 07, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by CKAnna (edited September 07, 2000).]

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face=" Arial, Verdana, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CKAnna:
On June 15, 2000 I was pulled over due to the fact I did not stop at a stop sign.
I was just leaving Intermountain psycatric Hospital, driving down Allumbaugh towards Franklin. Unaware that there was a stop sign (railroad track)there, I proceeded through to the stop light. Then turned right onto Franklin. Next thing I know, I looked into my mirror and there was lights flashing. I proceeded to pull over. I complied with all his instructions. When he came back to my car sure enough I was having a panic attack. Was so tramitazed by that I was not able to drive for a full month. Thank goodness I had a grocercy store close by.
One thing he did was make me aware that there was a stop sign there at the railroad crossing. So I let my friends know about this stop sign.
My good driving record, that I have no prior traffic citations.

I had traffic court on Sept 6, 2000 at 8:30 am.
I can not efford the effect of what this ticket will cost me both in insurance and points on my driving record. This was just an Infraction do to filure to stop at a stop sign at a railroad crossing. No warning at all.

Will here is how it turn out: I ended up paying $163.50 because it was a thing known as ?? Bond. (Prosecutor was the one who suggested it) As far as I understand it, that I was neither innocent or guilty. That I still have a clean record. The prosecutor and the judge tried to explain it to me. I was in no state of mind to fully understand anything. The judge said next time I should have a lawyer with me.
My ticket was only 53.00, 3 point driving record. Personally I did not understand what were my options and the outcome. A week before I got my ticket- present day I have a very hard time comprehending or to make a rational decision. Psychiatric medications can play havic with a persons mind.
One thing is that I have been going through a lot in the last three months. Because in June I was being over medicated by my psychiatrist then was reduced. Three and a half weeks ago I was taken off Paxil which
I had major withdraw symptoms, that last two weeks. But it takes quite awhile to fully get over the symptoms.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

Thank you for your story. Since you had no questions, I can only opine that you are asking for validation, or someone to finally tell you that you should not drive, knowing your own severe mental condition. When you know of a condition like yours, and you continue to drive, you become a danger to the motoring public, and increase your risks of liability in the event of an accident. So, if you're asking whether or not you should give up driving, and voluntarily return your license back to the Department of Motor Vehicles, then you have my validation and permission to do so.

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">