• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Waiting for your fines

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jrrybnsut

My son-in-law had a accident in Sept. 08' in which he was moving at a high rate of speed and rolled his car with passengers. All could have been killed but they were lucky! he and the two passengers are minors, and the Pennsylvania State Trooper that my wife spoke with was furious about the whole thing , and implied that her son would have a boat load of citations to deal with. Well here it is six months later, and no citations or court dates or nothing!? We are PA. residents and it happened in our state, so does anyone know the amount of time the state has to file for something like this? If not in PA., in any state.
Thanks, Impatient In Pa.What is the name of your state?

FlyingRon

Where is your son-in-law now?

They have two years to bring charges.

Six months is getting to the point however that if he has heard nothing I might think they are not considering filing anything.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">