• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Warning received

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Navquest

What is the name of your state?VA

I received a warning for being in a park after the alloted time, the officer took my DL and made an entry in his computer. I did not receive any "ticket" or paper of any kind. My question is can that entry ever expire or what bad effects will that have on my record.

fedcop110

the officer took my DL and made an entry in his computer
An entry? It sounds like the officer was checking VCIN/NCIC to make sure that you were licensed and/or did not have any outstanding warrants. There is not some magic computer that we use. If you didn't get a ticket, you are good to go.

S

seniorjudge

Navquest said:
What is the name of your state?VA

I received a warning for being in a park after the alloted time, the officer took my DL and made an entry in his computer. I did not receive any "ticket" or paper of any kind. My question is can that entry ever expire or what bad effects will that have on my record.
All suspicious people are checked this way: I received a warning for being in a park after the alloted time....

Just be thankful there were no hits.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">