• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What is the cost for VC 21801 A in Orange County, CA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

foodiegurl79

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California. I received a ticket for VC 21801 A on Saturday. I would like to know how much will the ticket cost. Thanks.

CdwJava

According to the 2009 bail and fine schedule you can expect to pay in the area of $201 in fines and fees.

- Carl

foodiegurl79

Thank you for your help. I would like to know if the amount 201.00 is the total for the bail amount? If I not, what is the total bail amount? Thanks again for the help.

CdwJava

Thank you for your help. I would like to know if the amount 201.00 is the total for the bail amount? If I not, what is the total bail amount? Thanks again for the help.
According to the 2009 bail and fine schedule, that is the recommended total for fine, bail, fees and assessments. Your county might vary slightly.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">