• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what no one can help me???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CdwJava

People here are volunteers with real lives, and real jobs (unless retired ... in which case they are simply real old and sometimes, real grumpy :D).

You posted your query some 4 hours ago. I'm sorry if no one with familiarity of your type of problem has replied. I know that I have nothing to add, so I have not replied. Your question requires som especific knowledge of the system in your state, and that limits the responses to those that either have the inclination and time to do the research, or, that have knowledge o fthe workings of your state.

Bear with it, relax, and perhaps someone will come along to help.

You are certainly free to go out and consult wqith an attorney for a direct and more responsive answer to any query you might have.

Good luck.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">