• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What should I do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Layla10

Colorado.. I have 2 warrants for getting pulled over without a license and no insurance. I have been summoned to court because I was a witness in a car accident. If I go to court will the defense run my background? Will I get arrested? This court case is in a different county then where my warrants are..

CdwJava

Colorado.. I have 2 warrants for getting pulled over without a license and no insurance. I have been summoned to court because I was a witness in a car accident. If I go to court will the defense run my background? Will I get arrested? This court case is in a different county then where my warrants are..
If someone bothers to run you for warrants (not a common occurrence with witnesses in minor cases), and they find the warrants, and the neighboring county wishes to extradite you, then maybe they will arrest you or issue you a citation - whatever the local practice and policy might be.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">