• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

White Plains speeding ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

seaxmunky

I got a speeding ticket going 48 in a 30 in the city of white plains. If I plead not guilty and go to court is there a good chance my ticket will be reduced to no points?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

racer72

Your chances are slim and none and slim is on his way out of town. You have to have a reason for the ticket to be reduced, you gave no reason why it should.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Your chances are slim and none and slim is on his way out of town. You have to have a reason for the ticket to be reduced, you gave no reason why it should.
You know nothing about White Plains. Or maybe you know something I don't?

The City Court of White Plains is a joke as far as I'm concerned. There is a very great chance that the charge will be reduced to something with no points, or at least to a non-speeding charge with far fewer points.

And don't get upset by points - they really don't mean a whole lot unless you are in the habit of getting traffic tickets regularly.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">