• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Who do I call to get the national register updated?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tlstrickley

Georgia: Several years ago my husband was stopped for an expired tag which resulted getting arrested because there was a bench warrant for a traffic violation in another state. He subsequently took care of all the out-of-state tickets and the Georgia case was thrown out since the arresting officer did not appear in court.

Since then he has not been able to get his drivers licenses reinstated. When he applies, the system shows he still has a suspended license. When he calls the National Register they refer him to the state(s). When he calls the state's license department, they refer him to the National Registry.

This is getting ridiculous. Can someone help with who to call. I really don't want to pay a lawyer to take care of what should be paper work and system updates.

Thx much.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? = Georgia

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">