• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Window Tint

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

adamray7

Pennsylvania-i was cited for illegal window tint, legal (in pa) is 70% mine is 2%. this is the second time i have been cited this time my fine is $104, not a large amount but i refuse to remove it as since the troopers son has dark tint on his vehichle, i refused to sign the citation and plan on fighting this, is it worth trying to fight this? around my area the troopers like to uh "pick" on us teens with tricked out cars. i am tired of this crap and it is unfair that the troopers kids can have this tint as does the local judges son. what can i do? i will not pay this fine nor do i plan on removing my tint. what are my chances of winning this? how much will this cost? do i have to have a lawyer or just like represent myself? also is it illegal in PA to have rear windows tinted? first citation i was told i could have rear windows tinted, this time he says it is illegal? even though they were only a couple months apart, and i got pulled over another time in between and the trooper didnt say anything about my tint.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">