• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrong date on ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Shadowwolfy

What is the name of your state? nj

recieved speeding ticket in hwy and officer wrote the wrong date on it. the date written on it was the next day. how can i proof it? there is a ticket #, so he either wrote wrong dates on all tickets used that day, or just on mine. how can i find out where he was pratoling the day he wrote on my ticket?

moburkes

recieved speeding ticket in hwy and officer wrote the wrong date on it. the date written on it was the next day. how can i proof it? there is a ticket #, so he either wrote wrong dates on all tickets used that day, or just on mine. how can i find out where he was pratoling the day he wrote on my ticket?
That error will not invalidate the ticket.

seniorjudge

This question has been asked on this forum approximately 7,591 times...this month.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">