• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrong DL# on citation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

X

xfarise

What is the name of your state? GA

i missed my court date today, and reviewed my citation and notice the Driver's license number is clearly incorrect, and also when i originally got the ticket i told the officer that i was moving to georgia from california, so i put my georgia address which is obviously different from the address on my license, my question is, i am thinking that the officer would have been unable to register this ticket because the license number is wrong and if he tried to search for my correct license number he would have been unable to find it cuz my last name is smith, and i lived in california with who knows how many other smiths, and he didnt have the correct address to search for, i think he was hoping that i would get a knew georgia license as is required, with my new georgia address on it, but i haven't, so did i run into some luck here?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">