• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

WV cop doing radar beside speed sign. IS THIS LEGAL?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

free_chong

I was leaving a friend's house in Hampshire County WV traveling thorough Romney. I was stopped for speeding b/c the cop was doing radar beside the speed sign. I never had a chance to reduce speed before being stopped. Can I get all my citations I was issued overturned? Please email me w/ any useful info. My email: [email protected]

Crazed98

Are you saying that you didn't slow down because you didn't see him?

Or, because he was at the sign where the speed limit changed?

S

seniorjudge

free_chong said:
I was leaving a friend's house in Hampshire County WV traveling thorough Romney. I was stopped for speeding b/c the cop was doing radar beside the speed sign. I never had a chance to reduce speed before being stopped. Can I get all my citations I was issued overturned? Please email me w/ any useful info. My email: [email protected]
Keep all your questions in one thread:

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=244910

dallas702

That's why they make the signs big enough to see from waaaay down the road....if you're not high on drugs or just determined to push the limits.

I hope they impounded your car.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">