• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

approved for ssi how long after does ssdi backpay take?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ajmill101

new hampshire
So I have a load of mental health issues and got a fully favorable decision out of the application process, no lawyer.. I recieved an over the phone interview from the local social security office today and qualified fro ssi. the lady (very nice) told me i should expect ssi from the month after the original application (september) untill now (february). so i guess my question is, after i recieve ssi direct deposit, how long untill i should recieve my ssdi back pay? Anyone out there please help me.. I havent stopped obsesing over this and many forums have helped me but after hours of rewording my question i find no answer.. please help
Andy

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">