• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possible NCAA voilations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

What is IUPAthletics? Is there a way to report directly to the NCAA?
Click on the link, Liveandlearn. It tells you how to report an NCAA violation and who to report them to. The advice from the link applies for all NCAA violations, regardless of state/school.

You can pass the information on to your family member.

Good luck.

Liveandlearn4

Yes. I did look at the link. It is a reporting process from a school in Indiana that is not a division 1 school. And it did not answer my question regarding anonymity and confidentiality for the student.

This is a D1 school and very small. We are positive the Athletic Director is aware of this. So reporting to the school may not be for the best interest of the student.

Here is the link for the ncaa enforcement process. I was also able to find the contact information with some digging.
www.ncaa.org/enforcement/enforcement-process-investigations

"The enforcement staff receives information about possible violations from several different sources. Member institutions, media reports, confidential/anonymous sources and other individuals all can provide information."

Thank you for your advice.

quincy

Yes. I did look at the link. It is a reporting process from a school in Indiana that is not a division 1 school. And it did not answer my question regarding anonymity and confidentiality for the student.

This is a D1 school and very small. We are positive the Athletic Director is aware of this. So reporting to the school may not be for the best interest of the student.

Here is the link for the ncaa enforcement process. I was also able to find the contact information with some digging.
www.ncaa.org/enforcement/enforcement-process-investigations

"The enforcement staff receives information about possible violations from several different sources. Member institutions, media reports, confidential/anonymous sources and other individuals all can provide information."

Thank you for your advice.
The link applied to all NCAA schools.

If you are positive the Athletic Director of your family member's school is aware of the player's violations, I do not know what your family member expects an anonymous report will do - but report away.

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">