• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possible NCAA voilations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

Please do not start a second thread. This thread can be fixed by using the edit post feature or the reply to thread feature. Just avoid the preview post function. It deletes posts upon submission for some reason.

Thanks.

quincy

The name of your original thread is "Possible NCAA violations."

Please explain what violations you are talking about and how they apply to you. Thanks.

Liveandlearn4

Advice on reporting ncaa voilations

I have proof of ncaa voilations with more than one player (financial possibly academic and coach not creating a safe environment but I am also concerned about retaliation toward player (s). Can you report voilations anonymously? How you make sure he players are safe if there is an investigation? Will an investigation keep a player from graduating?

quincy

I have proof of ncaa voilations with more than one player (financial possibly academic and coach not creating a safe environment but I am also concerned about retaliation toward player (s). Can you report voilations anonymously? How you make sure he players are safe if there is an investigation? Will an investigation keep a player from graduating?
If you know of an NCAA violation, you can report it. If it is a criminal violation, report it to the police and the police will investigate. If it is an NCAA violation that is not criminal, report it to the NCAA and the NCAA will investigate. You can report violations anonymously. You cannot make sure any players are "safe" during an investigation. It is possible, depending on the violation, that a player will not graduate. It is also possible the player will.

Liveandlearn4

Financial support well over the maximum scholarship allowed for the sport. Coach helping player write a paper. Racial concerns brought to coach and he dismissed them. After issues were
Brought up teammates isolated player and possibly targeted him to put him out of play for the season (illegally checked in practice causing a major concussion).

I am a family member of a player who shared details with me.

Liveandlearn4

Financial support well over the maximum scholarship allowed for the sport. Coach helping player write a paper. Racial concerns brought to coach and he dismissed them. After issues were
Brought up teammates isolated player and possibly targeted him to put him out of play for the season (illegally checked in practice causing a major concussion).

Liveandlearn4

Thank you. How and who do you report the voilations? BTW...The hit was during a Sunday practice. Are you allowed to have Sunday practices under ncaa rules?

quincy

Your family member can report the violations. You should not, as you are only hearing about these violations second-hand.

Good luck.

Silverplum

I guess s/he can decide whether or not to report.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">