• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

3 questions for patent pending program

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

famunet

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL

I recently received a patent pending for a cost-effective program I wrote designed to help families who are at-risk of dissolution, parents in need of parenting classes, children who are on probation and children going through the reunification process.

I'm currently in contact with several circuit court judges in offering this program as a diversion program. Since using my program, none of the children who have successfully completed it have reoffended back into the system. This program is designed to address virtually all diversion issues by working with the entire family and promoting family unity instead of isolating and providing assistance to the child. In the long run, this program will reduce court dockets, save the state and individual tax payers money by reducing the number of reoffenders and most importantly, addresses these common issues for reoffenders to help the child (and family) regain their trusting bond with one another.

My program is listed with the area's largest human services agency as a referral.

I have several questions regarding my business:

1. I'm trying to find other sources to use in getting this program out to as many families who can benefit from it. I've thought about approaching the school board, hospital administrators, churches and creating an online version of this program.

Are there other areas that I'm overlooking?

2. Can I sell my program to the state or government? If so, how is this done?

3. What avenues are available for finding investors for this program? I've looked into Angel Investors and Venture Capitalists but I'm not sure that I want to go in that direction.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and thank you for your response.

Gregg

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">