• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ABC holdings LLC

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rahulnyc

NEW YORK STATE - QUEENS COUNTY

Hi, I am planning to form a NY state LLC, let say ABC holdings LLC. in this LLC ..i am planning to include all my small businesses such as ABCtech.com ABCsoft.com ABCrealestate.com etc ....

Is this possible when you name your company HOLDING COMPANY you can include small businees under its umbrella?? Ofcourse i will include all revenues from all sources when i am paying taxes for ABC HOLDINGS LLC annually.

2. When i form LLC in NY, it requires to publishe in 2 local news papers within 120 days. Anyone know some cheap news papers to publish ..in QUEENS COUNTY.

3. When i am conducting business ABCtech.com under ABCholdings LLC..... to be legally valid.... do i need to regsiter at queens county clerk again ABCholdings doing business as ABCtech.com ABCsoft.com ABCrealestate.com etc ...

Anyone who know something please pass on the info to me. thanks. I appreciate it.

Last edited:

clueless3

Is this possible when you name your company HOLDING COMPANY you can include small businees under its umbrella??
Yes, you can name your company anything you want, within legal limit (there are a few rules for naming). But, technically, a “holding company” does NO ACTIVE BUSINESS except PASSIVELY owning stocks and ownership interests in other companies or properties. If ABCtech.com etc are simply ‘DBAs’ of ABC Holding LLC then technically ABC Holding LLC is NOT a “holding company” because it ACTUALLY DOES business, under different names.

3. When i am conducting business ABCtech.com under ABCholdings LLC..... to be legally valid.... do i need to regsiter at queens county clerk again ABCholdings doing business as ABCtech.com ABCsoft.com ABCrealestate.com etc ...
Yes, for EACH DBA (like “ABCtech.com”, if you want to deal with the public under such name), you need to file with the County. Now, some counties allow multiple DBAs to be filed in one single form.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">