• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Advice on doing comminsion business

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

smithjohnatpa

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Michigan

Hi gurus

I want to earn some money doing part time job, and One of my friend is doing business in India and he is sending Herbal medicine to his customer here in US. but US customer are paying him using Credit Card and those money is collected some Canada company and now he wants to get those money in CASH in India using Western Union. he told me to apply prepaid money cards and then he will transfer those money from Canada to that money card and I have to go and withdraw those money and send it to in India using western union. he is planning to give me some % for this work and all chargers are on him.

I can show my earnings to IRS and pay tax, that's not an issue, but do I need any kind of license to do this commission kind business or am I going anything illegal?
he said I have to send only $900 at a time using western union.

So wanted to get advice before start doing anything or get any legal issues in future.

Thanks in advance.

justalayman

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Michigan

Hi gurus
e.

Hey, ever been to the Mackinac bridge? Would you like to own it? I can arrange it.

seriously dude, if you are not a troll, you need to find better "friends". This guy is looking to screw you royally.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">