• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Babysitting Services

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

figgy865

What is the name of your state? New York
I thought of starting a business with my husband. We have 3 children and we both work full time. We have a full time babysitter, but we find that when she has a doctor's appt. we are forced to take a day off from work or go in late. This is a problem for us. So I came up with an idea and thought why not start a business where I can have several on-call babysitters for a day or a few hours. I'm sure there are many couples like us that find themselves in this situation and cannot get anyone last minute. I would like to know what steps I would have to take to start my business.

oldman9

I would like to know what steps I would have to take to start my business.
Wow, a question that requires a VERY long answer! I am not sure if you will be able to get much help here. Your best bet is to read a BOOK on how to start a busines, or read OLD posts, or contact your CITY HALL on the steps required to start a business in your city. If you want a STRUCTURE (LLC, S-Corp, etc.) then contact a professional; at the very least you will need to file with the State.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">