• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bad locate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

spud61

idaho here...homeowner is acting as the general contractor...i am the sub.. she tells me where the septic tank is...it is marked. i stay farther than i need to...i install them myself so i know the dimensions. i end up putting my dumptruck right over the middle of it...broke lid of tank..$7000 worth of damage to my truck and her ins. says it's not covered...it's the installer that we need to talk to...homeowner told us...my wife and i... at least four times that is where the tank was...

ALawyer

It sounds as if you were NOT negligent as you followed her instructions and she was BOTH owner and innsistent GC. As there is no strict liability (that meass liability regardless of fault) that should do it. BUT you do have a client relations problem, big time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">