• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Boss mismanaged company~what happens

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?NH
My boss appears to have mismanaged the company, an LLC, and his partner is now having him investigated. As I am the only employee, and the financials were not part of my job, what does this mean to me? The fighting between the partners is beyond comprehension, and I since started looking for a job. I have already been called into court as a witness and depositioned by both parties. I do not want to be involved. One partner even secretly taped a phone conversation that I had.
My biggest question is: Should I be concerned that because I didnt see anything happening that somehow I am liable? I did my job, and I never would have thought to look at where the money was going :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">