• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Business to Business Discrimination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

biglexgs

What is the name of your state? Arizona

I have a small retail business and purchase perishable goods (cheese, bread, cookies and so on) from a wholesale co.

I call the wholesale co. about a product (bread crumbs) that expires November 2007 that is infested with bugs. When I placed a new order I asked them to please take back the damaged goods. I was told by the sales rep. that they cannot give credit to small business only big business. I asked to speak to the supervisor and the supervisor also confirmed what the sales rep. said.

I feel discriminated, can anything be done about this?

TomD1974

Yes, something can be done. You can take your business elsewhere. Make them pay for their "crumby" business practices.

CraigFL

Places that I buy from have stated return policies. Some I like and some I don't like but put up with. You have to decide what you will tolerate for you business. At some point you will have to absorb cost for bad product whether or not it is their fault...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">